You have to turn your sound up way loud, but you get the gist :o)
Friday, September 28, 2012
"Grandma and Grandpa are going to read to you"
Cody put Londyn in bed the other night and read her some stories, sang songs and did the usual. She wanted more stories so Cody left a recorded book my parents gave Londyn in her bed. When I got home from work he told me the funniest story about her pushing play, laying down, and listening quietly. Just when he thought she was asleep she would sit up and push the button, then lay back down again. He said she was so funny. I went to get the monitor to see if she was asleep, I usually go snuggle her after I work late, awake or not. She was repeating this cycle that Cody told me about- only the intervals were much longer, but nonetheless, she would get up and push play when Grandma and Grandpa stopped reading.
You have to turn your sound up way loud, but you get the gist :o)
You have to turn your sound up way loud, but you get the gist :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cutie :)
Post a Comment