Girls Trip- Allison, Amanda, Heather, Lindsi, Brittney, Rachel and I all ran away for a Friday night. We shopped and went to lunch, stayed up until 3am, and had a great time eating and visiting.
 |
| It is always fun to go to the coast. Even if it rains. |
 |
| Brittney, Lindsi and I are all due in Dec/Jan! |
Time Out for Women Portland 2012
 |
| The Harstens. My parents good friends we did a lot with as kids. It was crazy to run into all of them here. |
 |
| Miranda invited me to go and I couldn't turn her down. It was a fantastic experience and I have a new love for Jenny Oaks Baker, Hillary Weeks, Sheri Dew and so many other speakers. |
 |
| Love Hillary Weeks! |
 |
| We stayed overnight at the Marriott in PDX. I was glad Cody had his parents to keep him company- and I promised I wouldn't leave him again for awhile :o) |
2 comments:
Jenny Oaks Baker! I have a CD of hers. What a fun trip. Some of my girlfriends here just attended in Atlanta and had a wonderful time. So glad you got to go! Cute prego girls, too :)
Jenny Oaks Baker! I have a CD of hers. What a fun trip. Some of my girlfriends here just attended in Atlanta and had a wonderful time. So glad you got to go! Cute prego girls, too :)
Post a Comment