Family Tradition #47 Spooky Halloween Dinner
I have to admit I feel obsessed with Holiday fun, not sure what got into me. The Fall is a great time and with all the rain we have been having maybe I have been bored indoors? It is much more fun now that Londyn is a little older. My friend Bobbie and I came up with the idea to do a Spooky Halloween Dinner. I got a brain mold while I was in NYC and some gumball eyes~ so I got together with Bobbie and her hubby and 5 kids and we made a night of it.
The Menu
Rig-a-Bony
Finger bread
Brain Jello
Creepy Salad
Witches Brew Apple Bubbly (fun w/dry ice)
Gravedigger Cake
I didn't take enough pictures before we gobbled it up! But it was a hit with the kids and has definately made it to our list of Kartchner Family Traditions.
| finger breads- almonds used for nails |
| gravedigger cake- complete with worms! |
![]() |
| The kids LOVED the dry ice! |
| Even little Seth had fun |
| Elder Hackett stopped by for desert and to say goodbye! |
| Londyn LOVES Hannah and her barbies. The Newtons have the most fun house ever with 5 kids, Londyn never wants to go home! |
| Londyn the good witch playing peek a boo! |
| Fall crafting and decorating. Fun to have time to do it! |

2 comments:
I haven't checked blogs for a long while and sorry I haven't commented more, but LOVE all the pictures!!! Sure wish we could live closer and share in all the fun you guys are having. Miss you!!!!!
oh my gosh, we totally have the same happy halloween sign! I got it at Art City pharmacy in Springville, where did you get yours?!
Post a Comment