Saturday, December 29, 2012

Missing Daddy

Cody left for 12 days to New Jersey to work. I had to work some and Londyn and I just hung out. We had a great 10 days together and I am so excited for her to be a big sister. She is so independent and confident and cute! It was fun to spend quality one on one time, but we both missed Cody!
Londyn was the star of the ward nativity play. She was supposed to be an angel but instead gave a dance performance nobody will forget. Her and her angel friends we so cute and had so much fun!
 We took Kaitlyn down to the carousel one day and ran some errands. Londyn loved having a friend and it is always a treat to ride the horses.



 Before picking Cody up we went to the Portland Childrens Museum and IKEA. We had a great time together and we were so happy to have Cody back. His plane was way late and Londyn and I were waiting in the Target parking lot next to the airport. Londyn loves Target and when I asked if she wanted to go inside or wait in the car (she was playing the ipad and quite busy) she said she wanted to go in but "in just a second, Mommy." So I waited and waited. Pretty soon Cody called so I drove over to the airport. When we were in the pickup area she finally saw out the window and realized we had not gone to Target and got upset. I told her Daddy was here and we didn't have to wait anymore. Not realizing how upset she was I continued to talk to Cody and coordinate with him. The first thing she said to Cody when he got into the car 15 minutes later was "Mommy said NO TARGET!!"

The Children's Museum- we were pretty much alone and it was awesome. Mommy-daughter date night!




No comments:

Total Pageviews