Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sick Day

Londyn is keeping us on her toes. She has had 2 febrile seizure in the past few weeks. With no other symptoms of infection ;( turns out she has had some pretty bad kidney infections. Her fevers haven't been higher than 102- so apparently her seizure threshold is pretty low. We are resting today and she is being spoiled with movies, toys, juice, yogurt and whatever else we can give to her counteract the meds and rest. Much fasting and prayer at our house. We will never take our health for granted! 

2 comments:

Allison said...

Poor little kid!! I hope she's feeling better. I bet she enjoyed her movie day even if she wasn't feeling very good :)

Julie Sacks said...

WHAT?! We need to talk! Poor little girl, I hope she is better by now... I need to look at blogs more... or probably call my friends more!

Total Pageviews