So, you know we had to celebrate after Cody has been working so hard. I had to work Wed night after Cody took his test, I was way sad becuase I wanted to do something for him. I just so happened to get out of school early that day so I went home and decorated the house for Cody. He gets excited over the little things- Plus I got him a present, a book called "The History of Aviation." I found little airplanes and parachute men. I had all these fun ideas, but limited time and money. He loved it, and even waited to open the present until I got home. I am such a proud wife and I love to see Cody's eyes get all big and excited when somebody mentions airplanes!!!!
1 comment:
hmmmm.... we noticed what is on the T.V in the background. Glad to see you guys haven't changed on us!
Post a Comment