
My friend Stacey who does my hair talked me into fringe- a variation of bangs. It's new.. but I think it will grow on me. I was getting alittle bored and Stacey always does it so cute, but I have trouble re-creating it thereafter. My mom always wanted me to keep my bangs so she will like it. Cody thinks it is cute, and that is all that matters! Except they are in my eyes.. I guess pain is beauty..?
3 comments:
VERY CUTE! I just cut more bangs too but I have decided it's time to grow them out again. They are a pain but they are dang cute too!
The bangs are cute Nat! Lookin' good :)
Okay, I guess I better comment to this one! Yes, I do love your fringe!!! But I think you always look beautiful! I'm not prejudice, I'm just your mom
Post a Comment