Monday, December 10, 2007

O' Christmas Tree




I got home from Washington and our house was all lit up! Apparently Cody put them up when it was snowing. This is him and Buster on Saturday night after our big snowstorm. We had a Jolly ol' time playing in the snow. I wanted to build a snowman but Buster made that quite a challenge! We decorated our tree a few weeks ago. It is our first life size tree. The last 2 years we have just had a mini. My parents get me an ornament every christmas, usually precious moments ones, so we had a few to put on our tree. Cody's favorite is an ornament with Santa in an airplane that says "Clear for landing" and the ice cream cone one too. We love Christmas and can't wait to be done with school.

1 comment:

Julie Sacks said...

Did you get a new entertainment center? I see something new in the corner by your tree! The house looks great and so does your tree! CAN'T WAIT TILL WE SEE YALL!!!!

Total Pageviews