Sunday, March 30, 2008

"Buster turned into an ice cream cone!!"

We had a week full of Vet and Dr visits. While we were in Idaho our lovely little doggie got into something and made himself sick. His belly was irritated and the vet didn't want him biting it so he prescribed a cone for his head. It is so sad but Cody and I laughed so hard watching him try to get a drink of water out of his 5-gallon bucket! Our cute little neighbor girl saw him and told her mom he turned into an ice cream cone! Then we finally got in to see an endocrinologist for Cody's thyroid on Tuesday. We get test results back tomorrow but everything is fine and dandy here now.

What am I going to do with these 2?

Sad..


I love this picture of him! Good Doggie!

2 comments:

~Tara said...

I would have laughed so hard when that little girl said that! I still am laughing!! It's funny, but sad too!

Amy said...

Ok - The girls were delighted to find out their comment was blogworthy. :-) Thanks for dessert last night. We had a great time. Here are those links I told you about. www.matiekay.blogspot.com
www.bloggingbackgrounds.blogspot.com

Total Pageviews