Last night we were treated to one of the best dinners ever! Cody and Chad have a successful construction company and owning your own business has it's rewards~ It isn't everyday you can eat a $40 steak! On our honeymoon in Cabo Cody wanted to go to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, obviously that didn't happen, but he has wanted to go ever since so last night was a dream come true!

Then we went to a U2 laser show at the Clark Planetarium. The planetarium is so fun and the light show was pretty good too. It was a fun night!
.bmp)
Cody and I... on Mars.
.bmp)
Allison and I found a space boy costume-

Cody and Chad on the moon- Looks like Cody's getting beamed up by aliens. We decided we better get them out of there before they decide to be astronauts!
6 comments:
Who are those cool girls with the space boy? Maybe they belong to the hunky men on the moon ;)
Sounds like a ton of fun!! Love the pictures! Next year is really going to be crappy! We need to do stuff, or else I'll miss you guys so much! I'm so excited for the U of U thing too! ;-)
Looks like a fun night! I wish we lived closer so we could all get together! You all look super cute!
I think Chad and Allison need to join the Bloggers too!! But at least we get a few pictures from you guys!
I really need to take Ben to the planetarium. He would love it. Your new background looks great!
I wish I could of gone to the moon for a date! It looks like a ton of fun! Hope all is well in happy valley!
Post a Comment