Monday, March 24, 2008

Ski Utah '08





So today was my 1 day off spring break so we decided to go skiing for the last time. It has been warm here so it was alittle icy but it was a beautiful day- 50 degrees on the slopes! Other than my encounter with a rude teen girl throwing snowballs at strangers everything was fun. Here are some "action pics" I took of Cody and Chad. They like the jumps that is for sure. Until next year.

5 comments:

~Tara said...

You little Picabo Street!! Looks like a ton of fun, but I can't wait for summer to be here!! Glad you had a fabulous 1 day off for Spring Break!

Emily said...

Hey Natalie, It's Emily. I'm glad I found your blog to keep in touch. Looks like you had a fun spring break and you and Cody are doing well. we miss you guys

Todd, Christy, and Co. said...

You guys are so cute! It's hard to believe there is still snow in the world with our 90 degree weather! Looks like fun! I'm glad I can check up on you guys now to see how you're doing! Luv you guys!

Allison said...

You are so cute in your ski jacket! Sorry about the dumb girl--I'm glad you guys still had a great time.

Shelly said...

It looks like you and Cody have so much fun together. We are hoping to see you when Kyle comes home! Your new colors are cute on your blog.

Total Pageviews