Wednesday, March 19, 2008

"Smock"

When I got to work today I was very shocked to find all my fellow co-workers wearing smocks. One of the things I loved most about my job at Costco was that they didn't make me wear a smock. However, due to the new policy I am required to wear this thing every day! To top it off our A/C broke and I was working like mad with what felt like a coat on- talk about HOTT! My manager Brad took this pic with me to send to Cody, I knew he would get a kick out of it. It is a cell phone pic so not very clear, but you get the idea.

3 comments:

Julie Sacks said...

Do you not work at Costco any more? Hot jacket, and I really do mean HOT!

Allison said...

At least you look cute in your smock anyway! Sorry it was such a yucky day!

~Tara said...

Now you get to look as cute as the rest of us in our smocks!! Yippee!! Admit it, you love them!!!

Total Pageviews