My parents threw me a party when we got there late Thursday night. My dad decided my cake needed to have sparklers on it- If you know my Dad you understand :o) Always pulling pranks. Anyways, we are lucky my sisters house is still standing! And with the help of my nephews and niece all the candles were safely extinguished!
.jpg)
Friday we went 4-wheeling and visited Montana for a bit- We rode up sautel and two-top (2 of the mtns across from each other). On the way to Two-top we found some snow and had so much fun in it! Here's Kyle
Cody
And Me (I tried to stay dry!).jpg)
Such a pretty view- This is MT, from here you can see West Yellowstone. Cody and Kyle looking cute!
.jpg)
Sautel is the mtn in the background with the big ball on top.
.jpg)
Then Fri night my fam wanted to go on a ride, so we went up to Sautel.

.jpg)
Saturday we went Jet skiing. We got so burned! Buster loves riding 4-wheelers and Jet Skis! It was a perfect day- not windy at all and the water was smooth as glass at times.
We even went swimming! Buster spent the whole day fetching noodles, balls, and anything else he could find!
8 comments:
Sounds like you had a great birthday!! I've been waiting for you to post all weekend!!! I'm jealous you got to go water skiing! How fun!! I miss and I'm so glad you had such an exciting weekend! Only 1 more week of freedom. Uggghhh!!
Sorry I didn't know Raquel was signed in, so it was me that deleted the post above!
So funny Nat! Happy Birthday!! You are right..we really do need to get together and have the dogs play...Buster and Koda sound a lot alike!
Your new blog background is really cute! Love all the fun pictures--I'm glad you had a fun birthday and a great weekend. Lookin' hot at 24! ;-P
That looks like so much fun! I wish we could of been there to celebrate with you! I wish I could get a sunburn, it rains too much here to get one! I hope you enjoy being 24, turning 25 sucks even worse!
Happy Birthday! Snow and swimming all in one post- that's amazing! Everything looks so Gorgeous up there! Looks like tons of fun!
Looks like a blast!!
TaraB.
Happy Birthday! I am glad you had a fun weekend.
Post a Comment