So we made a little detour on our way home and went to see our good friends, the Sacks! We went to Cedar Point, one of the greatest roller coaster parks ever! Then to Put-in-Bay, a little island off the shore of Ohio in Lake Erie.
.jpg)
This roller coaster accerates to 120 mph in 4 seconds, goes up 420 feet and the ride only lasts 18 seconds.

And of course we had ice cream!
.jpg)
Thanks Justin and Julie- We love you guys!
7 comments:
So fun! I'm jealous you guys beat me to Cedar Point! We're going to go there sometime, I hope!! We should do something soon!
The 18 second vertical ride...hmmmmm. Looks like a pants pee-er to me! :)
Tara
I want to go on that crazy coaster!
Glad you guys could hang out and have so much fun :)
GEEZ NAT! What are you guys doing lately? Traveling the world! LOL! You have too much fun! How are you?
I'm flying up on Monday the 16th and flying out on the 21st... I won't have a car, but we can get together. What's your schedule like? I'll call you- that's easier!
Natalie, I created a blog is Benandveronica.blogspot.com. Thanks for the info. I am still learning what can I do with it, FUN.
Post a Comment