Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Chicken Parmesan from Mario Batali's Otto Resturant

So I don't normally post about food..but my life is rather lifeless with all this work and well, everyone needs food! Most people know if I had time I would totally create a recipe blog and everyone could share and get ideas for good meals, etc. But since that won't happen this year I will just share a success. I get this magazine called Bon Appetit- which I love! It has the greatest recipies that are mostly within my skill level- This magazine has inspired me to make homemade marshmellows, souffles, and now,(..drum roll..) gourmet chicken parmesan!! Cody laughed when I went to the store to buy $15 worth of fresh specialty cheeses, I was just glad I found them all in 1 stop. It was so amazing that I even took a picture! There are 3 different cheeses and a homemade sauce surrounding this breaded chicken that made the most perfect combination! YUM!

8 comments:

~Tara said...

You are such a great cook!! Man Chad would sure love me more if I could cook like you!! Cody is sure lucky! I can't wait to see you guys Saturday!!! I'm so glad it's FINALLY here!!

Kathy said...

That really sounds good. Can't wait for your recipe blog to start one day.

Allison said...

Looks amazing! MMMMM good :)

mostly Stacy said...

That makes me so hungry! Not a good thing to read about when trying to lose the baby weight

mostly Stacy said...

check out www.domesticationinprogress.blogspot.com M friend started it but it has good recipes you can easily join and contribute your recipes. I'd love to hear them

Julie Sacks said...

That actually looks good to me. And that says a lot considering nothing looks good to me lately! I'm impressed with your desire to try new things all the time, i wish I did that more!

Bree and Addi said...

Hey... what's the recipe? My mom would love it if I'd make something like that! HA HA! Post the recipe!

Amy Jones said...

I could use a good recipe, too. Pass it on, Natalie. :)

Total Pageviews