Sunday, July 27, 2008

Harley Davidson grand opening

My parents come to visit this weekend, they had a lot to do while they were here. We hit the cheesecake factory, the Nordys sale, the harley opening and the osmonds concert!
My Dad and Cody both were goo-goo over the harleys- they had a big ride planned around the alpine loop, so there were a TON of Harleys there! I bet you can guess what Cody has got his eye on now- the only problem is I don 't want to ride on the back, I want my own, so he would have to come up with enough money for 2! Fat chance! The building is pretty awesome though- made from Geneva Steel bldg rubble.

4 comments:

Bree and Addi said...

FUN! Where is that store? How come Utah got fun as soon as I moved away? Cheesecake Factory... Harley Store... LOL! I am coming back in September. We'll definitely get together! How's school? Mines killing me!

Allison said...

Sounds like a great weekend! I'm glad you guys could have so much fun. Did you find anything else fun at the Nordstrom sale? ;-)

~Tara said...

Man!! You guys never have a dull moment!! Always doing FUN stuff!! I miss ya!! Let's do something soon!

Kristin said...

Hey Nat -

Sorry I am such a slacker with blogging - you really are keeping me on my toes!

I love checking out your blog and everything you guys have been up to - you're always having so much fun!

Total Pageviews