Sunday, July 13, 2008

Life's a Beach!

Click to enlarge!
 

We just got back from the ocean. The condos at Seaside are awesome and my dad was so happy to find out they had Bikefest there this week too! My parents went on a Harley trip and my Dad brough his harley to the ocean. I had so much fun riding around with him. We rode to Cannon Beach to see Haystack rock- Cody had heard me talk about it so much so it was fun to take him there. Also, there are lots of shops right underneath the condos, fun fun! The condos are right on the beach and we spent a lot of time out there. This is our sandcastle- actually the 2nd one. We didn't get a picture of the first one- it was a Beaut! Cody and my dad built a pyramid and it was perfect! We went to work building a castle and made sure we got pics of this one. As I was working on the end tower I realized it looked like the RLDS temple! (Look at my 1st Nauvoo post if you are unfamiliar) We made a moat and a bridge even! This is what you do at the ocean when it is too cold to swim!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Allison said...

I love the Oregon coast!! It's so beautiful, even if it was too cold to swim.

Your picture collages are really cool and really jazz up your blog (did I just use "jazz"?).

I've seen that Tillamook Factory--quite the place it is.

Your hair is cute curly :)

Amy Jones said...

It looks like you guys had SO much fun. I'm glad you were able to get a vacation and spend time with your hubby. (You two are so cute!)

Bree and Addi said...

NAT! Why doesn't our family all go together anymore? I'm so jealous! I LOVE SEASIDE AND CANNON BEACH! Seriously, I miss Pam and my dad so much, because you know if they were here that would have been a big family vacation! Call me sometime! We need to catch up!

Bree and Addi said...

BTW- you look very beautiful! I love your hair! Look how BIG Steph's kids are!?!?! When did that happen???

Jordan and Jodi said...

Cool pictures! I love the graph ones...did you do that in Picasa? I have seen you in forever--maybe this week?

Fiddlefish said...

Awesome sand castles!! Wow -- you guys sure travel. FUN.

Tara

Julie Sacks said...

You and Cody are always going some where amazing! Like the beach, Nauvoo and TOLEDO!! We are going to see my family in DC next week! I love it there. We should all meet up over there some day, there is so much to see. Don't you just love blogging, it makes being so far away from yall a little bit easier!
PS How is mac and Jason?

Total Pageviews