This week has been pretty busy for us- Tonight I went to check my garden and was surprised to see how fast it has grown! This is my 2nd year doing Square Foot Gardening and I love it!! I am still working on my photography skills-
Lettuce, Peppers, Onions and Corn


I love the flowers in the front flower bed, they didn't bloom at all last year!
6 comments:
Great flower pictures! Good luck on that garden. :)
Gorgeous flowers!! If I would have known, you could have grown the flowers for my bouquet!! Hope all is well with you!! Yes, I'm done with classes!!! These past 2 weeks were a living, you know what!!! I miss ya and I'll call you later this week!
I have no idea why our name showed up like that! Weird blogger!! Sorry!
I think I tried posting a comment a few days ago here, but it doesn't look like it showed up. I will try again...
You are a very good photographer, Natalie. Both the flowers and Buster look great! The doggie is so cute with his white fence :)
Hi Natalie,
I love you flowers! I'm glad you were able to see pictures of Elijah on my blog! I know Kristin and Nate aren't always the most prompt bloggers! :) It was good to hear from you, you and your hubby look like you have a lot of fun!
The pics of your flowers look like they are professional! So pretty!!!
Post a Comment