Saturday, July 12, 2008
Tillamook Cheese Factory
So we ran away this weekend to Seaside, a little town on the OR coast. We had a great time! It was fun to see my family again and be able to swim and play with the kids for a day. We traveled to Tillamook, OR and visited the factory where they make cheese! They had samples, demo's and videos about cheese. They also make ice cream, we don't get it in UT so we had a whole lot during our trip here- If you haven't had huckleberry ice cream and you ever get the chance try it! I have been trying this new program so I hope you can see the pics! Click on it and it will enlarge for ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I'm so glad you at least get some good food while on your rotations!! You guys are such travelers!! Always going here or there! So fun!! I love cheese curd....do you?
We didn't hear the little animals squeak unfortunately! And funny thing...we were just in Oregon last weekend (4th of July) driving ALL OVER and went through Tillamook! Random! Isn't it so pretty along the Oregon coast??
How funny we just had some Huckleberry ice cream for dessert! Good taste you have (good pun too don't ya think)?!
What does it taste like? It sounds good though! I am loving cheese right now for some reason:)
Post a Comment