Friday, August 1, 2008

All Aboard!!



So we are starting to plan my graduation trip- a cruise around hawaii- and looking for suggestions/deals and also seeing who is interested in coming!! Everyone is invited, Come, relax, and party with us! We plan on doing everything we can as I have never been there and have always dreamed of it! We are planning on sometime April-Mid May 2009. If anyone has been before and has any suggestions please let me know!!

5 comments:

Julie Sacks said...

I want to come. Can you lend me the money so I can!!! That would be so much fun huh?! Although by then I would have a 1 month old so I guess coming is out of the question huh?!

wade said...

We'd sure love to come. I have been planning on taking Ivana there soon. My parents have a time share that we need to use. I was stupid and opted to not hike the Na Pali Coast (Kauai) when I was there because I was tired—something I will always regret unless I can get back there.

Bree and Addi said...

Hey Nat! Funny... I'm thinking about planning a grad trip for myself next summer! But I don't Graduate until June 14th... we should get our families together and go! What do you think?

Allison said...

What a fun trip it would be! I don't know if we'll be able to do it though...you deserve a fun trip like this :)

Andrew and MeKenzie said...

We went on that exact cruise for our honeymoon!!! We had a blast. I'm not sure if it was the cruise or just the excitment of being a newlywed but I'd still recommend it! I hope you are doing well and I'll miss seeing you.

Total Pageviews