Sunday, August 31, 2008

Swiss Days and BYU Football

Allison and I made our way up to Swiss Days in Midway yesterday- I love the craft fair and the food. We had a lot of fun together and got some good ideas for some projects. I found these little quilt squares and I am totally going to make them! Or at least try :o)
BYU won their first game yesterday against N. Iowa. We went to a fireside on Friday night put on by the football team and Bronco Mendenhall. It was awesome and made us very proud to be a part of BYU. The players talked, did the musical numbers and everything. Bronco spoke about the quest for perfection, their theme this year, and about how all the media asks him if that means they will be undefeated, he says it means we are striving for perfection just like the scriptures teach us. Apparently they didn't know what to make of that! :o) They are doing a fireside next week in Kent before they play UW in Washington!!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Thanks for a great time Saturday!

Shelly said...

Hey Natalie, we just got to see Cody. It was fun, I wish you had gotten to come. You better watch out, there was a little girl flirting with him all night!:) Looks like you are having fun without him!

~Tara said...

How fun! I'm so glad BYU won!! I can't wait to finally see you!! It has been way too long!

Julie Sacks said...

This post just kills me! Christie went too. I am so in love with swiss days. It will be something I hope to never miss again when I live closer!

Total Pageviews