My good friend Tara finally got to marry the man of her dreams today!!! This has been a long awaited day for all of us. She has been a great friend to me through the roughest times in pharmacy school, I couldn't have made it without her. It was fun to go to their sealing in the temple and spend the day celebrating with them! Congrats- Chad and Tara Carlson!!! We love you guys!!


4 comments:
Tara looks beautiful! It's neat you got to share that experience with her.
It was so nice to finally meet you after hearing so much about you. Thanks for coming and being such a good friend to Tara.
By the way--your new blog design and colors are really cute!!
Sorry I haven't had a chance to email you back since forever ago--it's been busy! Hope you're having a good week! Love ya!
I just have to say, I love that dress on you. It makes you look tan and it's just so dang cute! PS, I am throwing my first baby shower for a friend. If I make it half as good as you did for the one you did for me, I will consider my self successful!
Post a Comment