I love working at Costco in Orem! The people there are the best! We ran a 5k together on Saturday- We all got T-shirts and even the babies and the dog got one(don't worry it will never happen again, promise)! Here is our whole group post-run, and not too shabby.
.jpg)
.jpg)
The t-shirts say "DRUG DEALERS ON THE RUN" Nobody can catch us!
Everyone did great and it was fun to be out there with everyone! The breakfast was good too. Thanks Jodi for taking so many pictures!
5 comments:
It was fun! We talked about that yesterday (again!). Oh...and Jordan took the pics! :)
SO fun! I'm glad you like Orem!! This rotation has made me LOVE Walgreens even more!! Let's do something soon!! I miss ya!
Buster looks so cute with his shirt on! He really is like your little kid. We can't wait till you come, I esp am so excited to have some friends around!!!
Way to go guys! (Okay, that was kinda lame...I wasn't sure what else to say...I meant it! hehe)
You guys are good. I love seeing the runs you do. Buster is something else tho. He loves the actions doesn't he. Good job!
Post a Comment