
Cody is home again, YAY~! I just wanted to tell everyone thanks that was looking out for me this week. It was weird to have him gone, it felt like I was almost single again, so it was great to have the friendly phone calls/visits! Cody had fun and got to see family in Phoenix and go swimming! Plus he gets meal allowances for food so while he was deciding between Ruths Chris and Red Lobster, my choices were lean cuisine or mac-n-cheese!! Working a lot kept me busy but I did get a lot done after work-I did yoga, cut vinyl letters, prepared presentations, went to dinner and an AA meeting with Tara(required for our class at school-and yes very scary) and finally I went-to-town on my kitchen floor! It was a good week! Thanks to Gram and Pop and the Pratts for having Cody over!
3 comments:
I'm SO glad Cody is home too! It isn't fun to be home alone...and I could tell you missed him SO SO much!!! Thanks again for inviting me to go to that AA meeting with you. Man, I'm sure glad we went together. What freaks!!! Let's do something soon!
And yes, those 2 comments above were from me! I accidently hit enter twice and then spelt something wrong! Sorry!
Post a Comment