Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Whirlybird party!

 

Cody and his brother Chad started flying last year. They love airplanes/helicopters and it is hilarious to watch them drool when anything flies by- They have had fun telling stories and training together. Chad got his helicopter pilot license so we celebrated with the family last week. We made him wear a cool heli hat and he broke the pinata! It was fun to celebrate and to eat a bunch of candy. Congrats Chad! We also went to the BYU game, went to see Susan Easton Black, then watched a movie on the projector and had a yummy quail dinner.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

~Tara said...

That is Great! I love the hat!! It cracks me up! You guys always have fun!

Allison said...

Thanks for a great party!! I told Chad he has to wear his hat when he's instructing new students :)

Todd, Christy, and Co. said...

Fun party! You guys went all out! Love the hat!

Julie Sacks said...

Quail? Really, how is it?! I'm sorry I never called you back. Yes I could give you an ear full of how I hate that she is prego at the same time as me. It's just another child to infect mine for the next 3 years! Dumb Leisy!

Total Pageviews