Monday, November 3, 2008
Weekend Getaway to Mexico
We ranaway this last weekend on a Carnival cruise to Ensenada, Mexico. Over a year ago we planned this trip with Cody's parents and it came at a great time to get away and although it went by too fast it was so fun! I don't recommend Ensenada as the best place to visit..but we went on a small boat tour and saw lots of sea lions while we were there. On the boat we ate a lot of food- played cards, mini golf, did some country line dancing and ate more. We went to the midnight buffet and admired the pretty food. We got a free bottle of wine and enjoyed the towel animals that were left on our bed nightly. Seriously, there is no better way to vacation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
You're a good blogger! I was hoping to see pics of the trip and voila- you're fast. Glad you all had fun, gotta love the towel friends.
I am so jealous, it sounded like a lot of fun. The weather looked great too.
Glad you guys had fun, and even more glad you're back safe :)
I'm sore from that kick-butt class...
Cruises are seriously the best!! I'm so glad you were able to go and have tons of FUN!! I can't wait to hear more about it!!
Man, you guys are so spoiled. I love reading about all of your fun trips and adventures. Cruises are definately the greatest way to travel. I agree with you that Ensenada isn't the best place to see, but wait, what about the blow hole? Just kidding. I am so glad you had a great time. I would love to go on a cruise again someday...probably after the kids are grown and outta here, until then I will keep reading about all the fun you are having!
I'm glad you guys had fun! It was great to see you too! You need to come down to just visit us... Let's start planning something!
Umm, so last time I checked you were in school, Natalie. Don't you know that means you are guys are supposed to be completely miserable and without a life? Glad you guys had an awesome time. The pictures look great!
So what did you do with your free bottle of wine Natalie, please don't tell me you drank it!
Haha Yep drank the whole thing..what happens in Mexico... J/K you know me better than that! I saved it to see if I could cook with it. Anyone have recipies that use chardonnay?
Post a Comment