.jpg)
While in ID we went for an adventure to the ice caves near the St. Anthony sand dunes. Jordan had the idea, he does it with his friends a lot I guess, so we got everyone down into these caves with flashlights- it was pitch black and very cold. It was different with no tour guide- it wasn't illegal to touch the walls/sides! The most fun part was romping our trucks through the mud puddles on the way out to the caves. Poor Buster- he was in the back of the truck covered in mud! Good times!!
And here's proof that my Mom has the biggest heart ever: For those of you who don't know, she is pretty much a clean FREAK but she felt so bad for poor Buster who was wet and freezing his tail off in the bitter ID cold that she let Buster in the house to sleep on the rug! It went on for 2-3 hours like this- He was in HEAVEN! I think if you asked him who his favorite person is it wouln't be either me or Cody!


1 comment:
Natalie, that has to be about the cutest thing ever that your mom let Buster be inside because he was cold! That doesn't surprise me though, since your mom is such a kind and wonderful person.
I know your hair has been dark for a little while now, but it still surprises me when I look at pictures and don't see the blond! Looking good though!
Post a Comment