Kyle and Cody laughed so hard trying to figure out how the kids do it! They were funny they both stuck their tongues out..guess it helped them balance!
Buster needed more attention and found some of Cody's work pants in the garage to rip up. Cody couldn't get them away since his shoes had wheels on them! Needless to say, Cody will need some new work pants!
Stylin'
My boyz~
My desperate attempt- I don't wear anything near a MENS SIZE 11 so it was alittle rough :o) I should have stuck my tongue out and maybe I would have gotten it!
7 comments:
Ben definately needs a pair of those!!! (seriously, where do i get them :-)
So, if you get two messages, sorry the first one got messed up...but these pics are hilarious! Cody was brave to go down your treacherous driveway with them!
Oh that is great! I don't know how those kids do it either!
So funny. I expect you to be a pro next time I see you. Maybe you will wheel right into the salon.
It looks like you were a little more coordinated than I would have been...even in shoes that fit! We're impressed over here!
Safety first. That's a sweet helmet. :)
Hilariouse!!! Don't let McKay see you in those, he will be so jealous. He has wanted a pair since he was 4yrs old. I just can't get myself to buy them. I am so glad to see the helmet, but where are the knee and elbow pads to go with? You guys are awesome.
Post a Comment