.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
We FINALLY got to go snowshoeing yesterday! We have been trying to go but the weather has been terrible the last few weekends. They even closed the road to get to Sundance last saturday! But it was perfect yesterday- We had so much fun! My dad made snowshoes for the scouts when I was little and I always wanted to go. We explored some trails and hiked up a big mountain. It was a great workout and we got really warm. Buster got high centered and mad cuz he wasn't able to stay afloat! We laughed and laughed at Buster because out of nowhere he just started digging in the snow and dug a huge hole. Cody was pretty funny racing down the hill, he crashed big time! We highly recommend snowshoeing as it is cheap and is also a good work-out! We love the pic of Buster in the rear-view mirror!
4 comments:
You two are the funnest and cutest couple ever! Do you ever stop with all of your adventures?! You will have such fun memories, and so many stories to tell! We love hearing all about them through your blog! :)
FUN!! I totally agree with Rod and Jessica! You guys always go on these amazing adventures!! I've always wanted to snowshoe!
I will have to comment here on all the most recent posts... :)
Snowshoeing sounds like SO MUCH fun, and I've heard it's one of the best workouts you can do. You guys are hard core! I also really like your white john deere shirt you're wearing at the monster truck rally!
Tubing was so fun...I'm glad we could come down, even if I had to go and get sick there at the end... thanks for taking such good care of me! I love that pic of the three girls :)
Sure miss you guys. Can't wait to see you again! LOVE YOU!!!
Hey! I wish I were SCUBA certified! And we all know that you're the smartest kid in class!! Miss ya! How's your rotation? Are you at Jordan Valley? Hope to hang out soon!!
Post a Comment