Wednesday, March 25, 2009

All the craziness of 1 weekend!

This weekend we were glad to have Steph and her family here as well as Cody's fam. We were busy going back and forth but we had a ton of fun! Brandan flew in Thurs and we went to the Cheesecake factory for dinner. We had a slice of the 30th Anniversary cheesecake- it was divine! The kids loved it too! Then Friday night we babysat for a few hours. We had a picinic, went to the park, played the wii, and played with Buster. Then ended the night with some Maggie Moo's. The kids are getting so big but they are so fun.

They got to go to ifly on Saturday. They were so excited and so cute! Kaileys face is the cutest as it is blow up by the wind! The boys did front flips! I was jealous- they don't let big people do that! Can't wait to take my own kids there when they turn 3~



We stopped at the Hill Air Force Base Museum to check out the airplanes. Cody let me join him in a picture- he has had a pic on his computer desktop for years with just him in front of this bomber. I replaced it with this one! love you sweetie :o)

Saturday night we celebrated Kyle's b-day. We went to the Bombay House and had yummy cake and ice cream. The boys had a lot of fun-

You will have to ask Cody where they get this stuff..

Then Sunday we had a yummy fondue dinner. I got recipies from a class I took and tried them out. It was delish! Thanks to Katie for taking a ton of pics so you all have something to look at.


6 comments:

Fiddlefish said...

YOU ROCK!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOO glad I saw this post. My son, Taylor, loves anything and everything that flies -- rockets, planes, birds... David and I are thinking about taking Taylor to ifly as his birthday present this year. 20 years from now he won't remember presents he got for his 9th birthday, but he'd always remember ifly. And memories are "things" we can actually take with us from this life. Thanks Natalie!!!

~Tara said...

Holy cow!! You really did do a ton this past weekend!! What a fun time and you always are cooking new things! I should take the time to try new things, although I am no Martha Stewart like you!!!

Allison said...

Good times, good times...I especially love that shot of Dad in the background of the last picture. Thanks for a FANTASTIC weekend--it felt like much longer than 2 1/2 days because we packed so much in. Thank you for making my break from work seem longer than it actually was :) Last week of rotations, right? yipee!!!!

Julie Sacks said...

Yall sound like our family, when ever we get together, it always means good food! We are SSSOOOO excited to have yall come. And I know Cohen is too:)

Kristin said...

Is Maggie-Moo's that awesome ice cream place you took us to? I will never forget the yummy melted peanut butter. It's worth the plane ticket price to come see you just for the ice cream!

Allison said...

Just waitin' for those cruise pics to make their way onto your blog... :)

Total Pageviews