Great pictures. You have done a lot in just 4 short years. It seems like you have been together longer then that. We are glad you two are so happy together. Keep it up it's worth it all. Thanks for sharing.
Aw, made me cry! I love that you guys are so in love :) It was cool to know that we were there where a lot of the pictures were taken. I remember taking some of them! Makes me sad that we won't be around much this coming year, but we'll still visit and have parties :)
Congrats on 4 years! As for ID, I'm not sure. We will have to see. We have decided to stop making plans because we usually don't end up going through with any of them. I think that we might possibly be up there for maybe one semester, but who knows!
Man, who ever took those pictures of yall in Kirtland sure is good at taking pictures! We miss yall already. It was so much fun to have you come and visit. One day all of our dreams will come true and we can just go out and play all the time in our cabins, boats, and time shares! Love you both and congrats on 4 great years!
8 comments:
Great pictures. You have done a lot in just 4 short years. It seems like you have been together longer then that. We are glad you two are so happy together. Keep it up it's worth it all. Thanks for sharing.
That was so cute!! Happy anniversary!! I'm so lucky to have you guys as friends!!
Aw, made me cry! I love that you guys are so in love :) It was cool to know that we were there where a lot of the pictures were taken. I remember taking some of them! Makes me sad that we won't be around much this coming year, but we'll still visit and have parties :)
Congrats on 4 years! As for ID, I'm not sure. We will have to see. We have decided to stop making plans because we usually don't end up going through with any of them. I think that we might possibly be up there for maybe one semester, but who knows!
Man, who ever took those pictures of yall in Kirtland sure is good at taking pictures! We miss yall already. It was so much fun to have you come and visit. One day all of our dreams will come true and we can just go out and play all the time in our cabins, boats, and time shares! Love you both and congrats on 4 great years!
We should still celebrate one of these anniversary's together with a cruise! we miss you guys
Congratulations!!!! Hope to see you guys soon.
You guys are so cute!! ^__^ Love the pictures - you've been everywhere! Congrats on 4 years. :)
Post a Comment