We saw Lava from active volcanoes from the ship!! Talk about once in a lifetime!!


My Dad loved the sandy beaches. Everywhere we went he collected small samples of sand. There were green, black and red sand beaches. We were so happy to find turtles basking in the sun.

It was rainy and cold- for Hawaii. Everyone had their swim towels to go swimming, but instead they were used as coats!

The Look- Looks better in Hawaii doesn't it!!

2 comments:
I loved Hilo!! I think the rainforests are so pretty and the lava tube was cool!!! I thought it was so neat to see where the volcano had spilled over the road and you could barely see the road signs!! What fun!!!
You look so tan! I love it! How funny how that fish kept following you around and sneaking up on you. I like that pic of your dad making friends with the turtle. It all looks so gorgeous!
Post a Comment