We stayed at the Hilton. The first night we ate at Benihana. The cooking show was most impressive and the food was great.
I dropped Cody off in the morning and the first day this guy in his class called him "Mr. Xactware" (pronounced "exact-ware") over and over. It was funny. They did learn his name by the end of the week. He is very good with his class and works so well with other people. And he looks good in his business clothes. It is fun to see him enjoy his job and hear other people comment on how well he does. People are really drawn to his personality- one guy even wanted us to come to his hotel so Cody could help him do an estimate (on the program)!.jpg)
Escalator Shot. After Phantom of the Opera. Highly recommended. The set is amazing and we really enjoyed the music and actors/actresses performances..jpg)
+edited.jpg)
We ate at the Top of the World restaurant (revolving around the top of the Stratosphere). Then we escaped Sin City and went to the Las Vegas Temple. It was a great night.
They were not very smart at enterprise and gave us a convertible mustang :o) (very very fun)... I decided to visit USN (my school) in Henderson, NV. They gave me a tour and well, our campus in UT is much nicer. But it was fun to go see. The Nevada heat was almost unbearable.. Needless to say, Cody didn't like the convertible much during the day.Before heading home we had to try "In and Out Burger." My 1st time- and it was good! They are opening one in Draper (so the rumors say?!?- anyone know?) But I do have to say that the new Five Guys over by my work is pretty darn good..
We are very grateful for the time was have to spend together. Everyone probably thinks we play way too much I am sure.. and it is pretty true the last month or 2...but I never blog about how hard school/rotations have been, how much I worked last week, how much I get yelled at by angry customers, or all the nights we spend apart/alone. We both want to see the world, and little by little we will. We are cherishing these special times, they are good times for us! We love each other and it is fun to be together and make memories we will never forget. As soon as I graduate, pass my tests, and get my license (and a raise), the fun will probably slow down. But for now.. why not live it up? Especially when Xactware pays the check! Let the good times roll on! :o)
6 comments:
Hey - I say enjoy those fun times whenever you can get them and if anyone hassles you about it tell them your neigbors will vouch for all the long, hard hours and time spent apart. You've earned every thrill along the way! Enjoy -
Natalie- LOVE your hair. The pictures are amazing of you! It sounds like ya'll had a great time! My parent's got your graduation announcement yesterday (I saw it on their desk) Congrats! I am so excited for you! I'm sure you are so ready to be done with school!
I love seeing the adventures you go on, and I too think you should go as much as you can while you can.
I love your hair! What a fun trip. I'm glad you guys got to do so many fun things together, and I love that you enjoyed Phantom :) We miss you!!
Amen Sista!!! I say live it up while you can! You definitely won't get to do that much once we are out of school and working full-time all the time!! I'm glad you got to see the dumpy Henderson campus. We are lucky to have our great campus!! I'm so excited to be done, but I'm going to miss you SO SO much!
I have been to 5 guys in VA and TX, but to be honest, I still am a sucker for good ol' home made burgers, my Dad sold me on his too long ago to like anything else:) Looks like you had ANOTHER amazing trip! And I love the car!
Post a Comment