Tuesday, May 12, 2009

We are Daughters of our Heavenly Father...

I have the best calling ever at church- I get to teach the Laurels in Young Womens and we have SO MUCH FUN! Tonight we had a great activity the girls planned all by themselves. They wanted to learn more about photography so we all made a trip to the Timpanogas Temple. It was such a pretty night as the tulips are all in bloom and the grass is so green. We had lots of cameras and we got some way fun pics! I love these girls to death and they all look beautiful! Can't wait for camp, youth conf. and many more fun activities!

Can you tell who the leaders are? haha..

6 comments:

Jessica Edwards said...

What a great idea! I am the Young Women's president in our branch and sometimes I feel so overwhelmed but the girls definetly make it worth it! Are you guys doing a stake camp or ward camp? If you have any other good ideas for activities, send them my way!

~Tara said...

What fun!! Those girls don't know how lucky they are to have you as their teacher!!! You are such a great role-model and have such an amazing personality!!! I know they love you to death too!! Love ya!

Andrew and MeKenzie said...

That last photo shows all of your pretty eyes. Gorgeous.

Jonie said...

I love the pictures, and what a fun activity.

Julie Sacks said...

Is is sad or good that I totally did not notice that you were in the picture till I clicked on it. It just goes to show that you still look like a young woman right?!

Amy Jones said...

Beautiful! You do have a great calling. I love, love the second picture. Looks like you had fun.

Total Pageviews