We had a fun family BBQ last night to celebrate Cody's Mom's birthday. It was fun to have Chad and Allison here, and to see Kyle and Katie one last time! Everyone pitched in and helped since I am still a little dizzy (my crazy high bp still won't go down). I didn't have a chance to take pictures so I had to steal pictures from Chad! He got some cute shots of our little girls together!
Cody sneaks away to hold Londyn every chance he gets.
Londyn has had fun with Grandma Kathy already! We are lucky to have so many good family members so willing to help us out as we adjust to being parents! And we are glad they are close because we love to throw parties!!
Proud Grandma! With some cute babies!!
Happy Birthday Mom K! We love you!





5 comments:
I can't believe how close those two are in age. You couldn't have planned it better if you tried!
Londyn is just gorgeous. I love her hair. And boy does her mother look gorgeous. You don't look like you gained a pound!
Thanks for hosting a fun party! We really enjoyed celebrating Mom's bday and also playing with the kiddos! Miss you guys!
What a birthday gift!! To be able to hold Londyn and Samantha at the same time :) It is so cool that they are so close in age.
Your little girl is so sweet! I don't know the next time we will be in Utah, but I hope it's soon. I can't wait to hold her!
Thanks for the fun party. My two little girls are so precious. You and Cody are so cute with Londyn. It's fun to see what good parents you will be.
Post a Comment