So Londyn's first visitors were Uncle Kyle and Aunt Katie! Katie isn't a nurse (everyone has asked if he hooked up with one of my nurses) she works at a dental office.
Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Rick came to enjoy their newest grandbaby (Chad and Allison had Samatha 3 weeks before Londyn so our girls will be close)
Tara and her husband Chad came and Tara is sooo cute with babies!
Grandma Kim had a hard day not being at the hospital. She finally made it!
Saturday my Sister's family showed up to surpirse us. I love seeing all the tough guys I know melt over a newborn baby.
Kyle and Matty were so cute with the baby. I think I have some good babysitters.
Aunt Stef!!
Grandma Kim and Grandpa Jerry
Kailey and her new cousin (she is going to love playing dress up and having another girl around).
Our Family!
2 comments:
I loved all the posts. I promise I will work on my blog today. I love love love all the pics of londyn, but I ESP love that tutu on her, so adorable! We miss y'all so much!!!
I've always known you two would make adorable babies and have a cute family...these pictures are proof! I can't wait to meet Londyn...ten weeks and counting!
Post a Comment