Sunday, June 27, 2010

26

I turned 26 today...

Last year I turned 25 and all the sudden I fell apart-
I ran a marathon and damaged every joint in my body
Then I was rear ended on I-15 and hit the car in front of me.. (ouch)!
Then I rolled a 4-wheeler, then I rolled a 4-wheeler again... (same hill..don't ask)!
Tripped over a snowmobile ski, cut my leg floating the river, and many more scars/bruises.
Finally, I got pregnant, had precclampsia, had a baby, then had high blood pressure for weeks...

I am really glad I made it to this day alive!

To celebrate me being alive Cody planned a fun day. He made a yummy breakfast of french toast and raspberries (my fav). Then we went to the Lehi parade and boutique. We were so hot after that we went and got a cool pool for our backyard and took a dip! Went to tucanos for a nice dinner and we topped that off with cake and ice cream!!
The CV 2nd ward 1st place float- The purple cow!
Londyn's first petting zoo- Cool goats!
Cody and his Dad enjoying the food.
The starter pool (it can only get better from here right)!!  Man it was COLD!! Even Buster thought so!! It was perfect and made for a great afternoon!
Thanks Cody for a great birthday!!

8 comments:

sarinah♥ said...

I'm so glad you had a great day!! It looked like you tons of fun!!

Rod and Jess said...

You are so dang cute! Glad you had such a fun day! I hope this is your best year ever - no falling apart this time! :)

Allison said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

You are so funny. I am glad you are still alive :) Sounds like a fun day! That little kiddie pool is so cute. Good thing Londyn is already a swimmer girl like her mom! Wish we could have been there with you guys to celebrate. We miss you!

Allison said...

PS your hair is cute in the pool pictures in the double buns :)

Kim Hinckley-Muir said...

Looks like a great birthday! However, next year we have to be together on your birthday. I'm just not okay with NOT being with you for your birthday!

~Tara said...

Sounds like you did get spoiled and had a great day!!! I don't believe you could ever fall apart. You are a die-hard woman and nothing can stop you!!! We need to get together soon!!! I just LOVE seeing all your cute pictures of your cute family!!! :)

Julie Sacks said...

Justin and I are so lame for missing your birthday, but for a good excuss we ended up fly to Dallas on your birthday and have been going non stop since we have been here. i will have to call you next week to see how your birthday went and to see how Londyn is healing! Love you girl and happy be-lated birthday!

Kimberly said...

haha this post made me laugh. Seems like it was a rough year for you! I'm glad you made it through alive too :)

Total Pageviews