Londyn is now 2 months old! She is getting so strong. She still loves lights and fans (Cody calls the ceiling fan "Mr. Fan"), she can hold her head up pretty good by herself and she tries to stand up when we burp her! She smiles SO MUCH. It is an amazingly cute smile!! We held our friends newborn recently and realized our baby is growing up! We are cherishing her every expression right now and holding tight to her beauty the way Heavenly Father made her!
I was attempting to get a good picture of her on her "2 Month Birthday" and she fell asleep! She wouldn't even sit up straight! She sleeps like her Daddy!
These pictures were taken earlier in the day. Much improvement from her 1st few baths. She likes the bath now and smiles and talks. What a cutie! I could say that about every pic!
I am glad nobody takes pictures of me in the bath tub! It's her birthday suit!!
She's happy until she gets a cold breeze on her wet self. Sad face huh!
Happy 2 Months!! We sure have enjoyed having her- and time flies!
3 comments:
Cute pictures. Loved the part "We are cherishing her every expression right now and holding tight to her beauty the way Heavenly Father made her!" You couldn't have said it better. We love you.
I can't believe she is 2 months already!!! WOW!!! Time really does fly!! Our thoughts and prayers are with you for Londyn's surgery!!!
Post a Comment