Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Track my Growth: 2 mo.

Londyn's 2 mo. check-up (a little late- 2 mo and 12 days old)
Weight: 10.67lbs. 31 %tile
Height: 23 in 60 %tile
Head Circumference: 15.75in  70%

Everyday her lip and nose get better and better. Her new smile is just as beautiful as her last. She has worn PJ's for the last week but we found some cute ones to go out to the doctor on Monday. They are my favorite with ruffles on her butt. They gave her 3 shots and she didn't like 'em! Poor Londyn. I promised her no more pokes this month..
Logan's bow & tape
Nasal Stents
Arm restraints
 and now 3 bandaids...
But isn't she dang cute?

4 comments:

Allison said...

She is SO BEAUTIFUL!! Glad she's healing okay!

Julie Sacks said...

You should have put in a request for pink arm holders, they would have matched her cute outfit much better! She is just too adorable! I can't wait to hold her my self!!! Not too much longer.... ps we are driving to Utah, Justin starts his rotation august 2nd I think, so we will be there just a day or two before that.

McKenzie said...

Poor little girl! That looks so miserable! But she looks absolutely adorable! I can't believe how big she's getting!

~Tara said...

She is SO adorable!!! I hope the time hurries quickly so she won't have to wear that too much longer. Poor girl. :( She' so sweet!! I too want to hold her SO bad!!

Total Pageviews