Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Variety in Londyns Diet

I was thinking the other day how experienced Londyn is in the liquid/taste dept. I never wanted to drug my kids and I have always planned to be cautious not to use my knowledge of drugs to sedate my children... too much.. :o) j/k
Londyn is a different story tho. She requires meds all throughout the day. I complied a list of everything Londyn has tasted since birth. Compared to the "normal" strictly formula or breastmilk diet she is quite advanced in her diet.


Breastmilk
Formula
Soy-Formula
Pedialyte

Tylenol
Tylenol w/Atropine
Tylenol w/Codeine
Gas Drops
Maalox
Zantac
Prevacid
Water
Keflex


And her favorite taste of all: Apple Juice*

14 Total


*Don't try this at home. Juice isn't recommended for most infants. Londyn was given it by doctors recommendation due to some severe tummy troubles. Give your babies milk exclusively until 4-6 mo. old unless directed by your doctor or pharmacist. :o)

1 comment:

Allison said...

A child of many tastes. Poor girl, she's been through a lot. She's a tough one though! We're so proud of her!

Total Pageviews