Saturday, September 4, 2010

COUGAR FOOTBALL (& My New Motivation for blogging)

So in an effort to use the piles and closets full of scrapbooking stuff I had about decided to give up the blog (sad I know) but I have come to an agreement with myself as I designed my first blog book and decided it wasn't half bad. I love scrapbooking and will continue to work on the unfinished scrapbooks from Cody's Mission, our Wedding, Nauvoo, 2005-2006 and 2007. As for 2008-now- Well I will still keep blogging so you all stay informed and just print the book for my own records. Hopefully I will love it just as much!

First football game of the season- against who- My home state! But BYU won. It was a close game and it was good to be back in the stadium again. It was even more fun however to have our own little mascot to play with. Mckenzie was nice and got us student tickets and it is fun to sit by her :o)



Londyn had a nap and then had a burst of energy. Kicking, yelling, and waving her arms, etc(happily). She had all the students around us smiling and laughing at her- I don't think she will ever have trouble making friends!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Love the pictures. Londyn had such a good time at the game. She is so cute and such a happy little girl. She's not one to sit still.

Bree and Addi said...

BOOO!!! Cougars...eww. HA HA HA! LOL! I love loving at your blog Nat, it's the same as before tons of adventures but now just adding the cutie! She's adorable!

Julie Sacks said...

I am totally green with envy! I miss going to the games so much, and even more going with yall! We watched the game with really bad picture from the lap top... but hey, a game's a game and we still got to see a great win. GO BYU!!!

Allison said...

LOVE Londyn's little pink BYU outfit! We wish we could have been at the game with you guys! I would be sad if you stopped doing your blog, so I'm glad you're going to keep it up :)

Holly said...

Hey Nat,
You do a great job with the blog, I'm glad you do it! Don't feel bad either, I haven't done albums for 2008, 2009, or 2010 and am 4 months behind on my journal! But the kid's books are caught up and I'm working on the rest. There's only so much you can do... Londyn has grown so much, she'll be so old when we see her again. :( Glad we can check in and see her on here. Take care!

Total Pageviews