We were lucky to spend time with our good friends the Sacks in August. We had so much fun! Londyn got to meet them for the first time! They have 2 cute boys and 1 on the way-- (hoping a little GIRL friend)
Julie made Londyn laugh and laugh.
Londyn being funny- She has the cutest faces and cracks us up! My days off I take about 100+ pictures. No wonder I am so behind!
The Scera Pool. It was such a pretty day! Mostly empty when we first got there because school had just started. Cody came by the pool and took a nap with Londyn. I didn't want to leave as I knew it would be one of the last days at the pool this summer. I got to swim laps, read, relax and enjoy the good company.
Londyn LOVES swimming! She would bounce up and down in her floatie and kick her legs. She also went under for the first time!!
Cohen was too cute and would pull her around in her tube.
Ah- Talk about a great day. Friends, water, sun.. does life get any better?
I couldn't resist posting these adorable pictures- What cute kids!
We missed Jace at the pool but we were so glad we got to see the Sacks while they were in Utah. We had ice cream a couple times and played games and talked. Love the whole family to pieces!
1 comment:
Love y'all more! I'm sad we missed Cody at the pool. I really did not want to leave the pool that day. It was very fun! We miss all of you so much!
Post a Comment