I have waited years to have kids to be able to involve myself in all the fun kid-friendly things around Utah. Londyn is still pretty young but we went to the zoo with Kristin and Elijah and had so much fun! It was so good to enjoy time with them and to see the cool animals at the Hogle Zoo. The hit of course- the baby elephant Zuri.
Kristin and I have been best friends since 8ths grade when we met at girls camp. I think she is one of the most fun people I have ever met in my life. It was so good to catch up and play with her and Elijah!
Londyn and Elijah are best friends already! She has good taste already!
The tiger that didn't want to be in the picture- I think I have 20 + pictures of him hiding behind someone. Londyn loves Kristin!
The cool giraffe- We were so close to touching him!!
This is to prove that Krisin is a good photographer- She got us and the whole tiger! Yay!!
1 comment:
What an awesome tiger picture! And to think, it only took about 408 tries to get it! Thanks for a fun day, I love seeing you guys.
Post a Comment