Sunday, October 17, 2010

Captured the Cuteness- again!

When we took our trip to Europe (our babymoon) we didn't know that the baby in my belly would be a girl- So I missed out on a ton of good shopping opportunities!! But I did stop in Rome and get this adorable hat/scarf set. It has been chilly on our morning runs so it will come in handy. Check this cute girl out!




8 comments:

Allison said...

She's so beautiful!!!!

Guess you'll just have to go back to Europe them... ;)

Raquel said...

That is so adorable! What a cutie!

Kristin said...

This is so sweet! I love baby girl clothes and am really proud of your self control. I would have zero, zilch, nada.

~Tara said...

What a D-O-L-L!!! That it such a cute hat!! I'm sure she'll get to use it lots!! Miss you!

Kathy said...

Wow do those pretty blue eyes ever stand out in that cute hat! She's a little doll anyway.

Rod and Jess said...

How do you get anything done with such a cute little miss to play with all day! She is absolutely adorable! We are just going to have to steal her one night! :)

Miss you guys tons!

Julie Sacks said...

And this is why I want a girl... so I can dress her up just like Londyn!

Allison said...

ME WANT MORE PICTURES (to be said in the voice of cookie monster :) )

Total Pageviews