We drove through American Fork Canyon during the 2nd Session of Conference. We actually had radio reception the whole way! The colors were amazing. I wish Fall would last a few months!
Cody looks so tough with his truck and his dog! He is pretty hot!Pretty colors all over in the canyon. We love the mountains, Spring, Summer, Winter and Fall!!
A Bull Moose even! Always a fun thing to spot!
We enjoyed conference. We watched the morning session as a family in bed after a great breakfast. It was grand! I loved President Monsons talk about being Grateful. It came at a good time and I needed to hear every word of it. After feeling like we have had so many trials this year and having a hard week, I was able to find blessings from each of the trials we have faced and are still facing, which is hard to do when you are in the thick of it. I know I was touched by the spirit and I know Heavenly Father has a plan! We are so thankful for our families, our friends and eachother (especially that cute ball of joy).
2 comments:
I love the pretty fall leaves so much!! What a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon!!
Thanks for your thoughts. It has been a tough year for your family. It's nice to be able to find the blessings too. You make us proud. We love you guys.
Post a Comment