Sunday, October 31, 2010

Lagoon Frightmares!

Steph came for a night and while Cody took the LSAT we went to Lagoon. I had to be creative with Londyn. We spent a lot of time on the carousel and the train. She got dizzy on the carousel and didn't enjoy it as much as I'd hoped :o) Then Kailey got on with us and she liked that!




Steph and Brandan were nice and let me do the Go Karts and the Wicked roller coaster and the spider.
The train goes by all the animals and through the park. It was fun to ride around on.

Kailey got scared on a roller coaster and decided she didn't want to go on any rides Londyn couldn't go on. I was glad to have company on the train.
The kids are so good with Londyn and so helpful. They had fun at Lagoon and I was glad we could join them. I love them to pieces!
Londyn didn't really like the haunted house--- maybe next year? j/k

No comments:

Total Pageviews