Londyn and I have spent some time with our girl friends lately-
And when girls get together you never know what crazy things might happen.
Londyn and Jacey were so cute together. They are almost 2 months apart but they both scream and laugh at each other. Londyn growls too? Jacey is a doll and we love to play with her.
Steve and Tasha brought some lunch over and the girls each got a pickle! I was so proud!
Mama had her fun too!
Every year my good friend Jac from High School comes to visit. I always look forward to seeing her! We took off on some snowshoes up in the mtns. It was a fun adventure.
It was so fun to have Jac come visit for a day. We ate vegetarian food, saw Beauty and the Beast and played games. Jac got to meet Londyn and Londyn took her in her room and showed her all of her shoes. Girls love shoes!





2 comments:
What cute pictures! I'm glad both you and Londyn were able to have some "girl time." The older I get, the more I realize how ESSENTIAL that is. I missed seeing you and Jac - maybe I will join you next year when I'm not preggers :)
Hehe looks like she likes pickles, just like her mom :)
Post a Comment