I can't believe my baby is almost 1! Londyn weighed in at 21.5 lbs on our scale here at home. She is getting so big. She learned to climb up the stairs all by herself. She also got her first tooth this week. We are planning her party but dreading the day.
Here is this months photo shoot!





3 comments:
Ahhh love the ruffle butt! Hehe. She is so darling. We loved seeing her live last night!! I can't believe she will be one so soon! It doesn't seem very long ago that you were calling me, on April Fool's no less, to tell me you were in the hospital!! We can't wait to get Sami and Londyn together this summer--it's going to be blast!
I too LOVE the ruffled bum picture!! So cute. She's such an adorable model!!
I love the painted toes!! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment