Cody and I planned a trip for just the 2 of us for our anniversary. We wanted to go last year but we had Londyn instead!! Cody has always wanted to go to a Sandals resort or one similar so we finally were able to find a great deal and go. We booked through Costco Travel and went to Couples Tower Isle in Jamaica. It was such a great week. My Mom and sister took care of Londyn and they had a blast with her while we spent a week on the beach almost forgetting any/all responsibility. It was fun to just be us again and have fun together. The resort staff treat you so well and totally took care of us. We got upgraded to first class on our flights over and back to top it all off!
Oh and I took way too many pictures so this is the longest post ever!
The resort had shows every night and classes such as yoga or basketmaking during the day. I would recommend it to anyone. We compared this to a cruise and we love both.
| Dunn's River Falls- I came here with my family on a cruise 9 years ago! We have a similar picture of all of us in this very spot trying to dunk each other! |
| The Tour guides would tell Cody to do stupid things, I think they just wanted him to get hurt! He climbed up that side of the waterfall with those 2 other guys! He said he couldn't breathe at all! |
| So pretty! |
| They would push you down this little slide into the water. I tried to get Cody before he went under but you can tell he went too far/too fast :o) I got his feet :o) |
| Scuba!! We couldn't wait to go diving! The resort offered unlimited activites such as scuba! We love diving together and seeing the underwater world! |
| He snapped his fingers and the fish would all come. Not sure if it was the noise or if they thought his fingernails were food? |
| We stopped halfway for a coconut demonstration and they told us about all the fruits they grow and let us taste. It was delicious! |
| This drunk guy dove into the water off the side of the boat. Idiot! |
| I had to show everyone the main reason you did not want to go to the nudie island. These were just a few of the people in line.. Would you want to see them in the buff? Us either! |
| Looks great doesn't it... the only drawback was the sunburn :o) The waiters would bring you drinks all day...no tipping allowed! |
| They had 3 different resturaunts. The nicest one was called 8 Rivers. We enjoyed all the food we ate. |


8 comments:
What a fun filled and exciting trip!! It looks like you guys had a great time, Happy Anniversary!
Your pictures are wonderful! Looks like you two had a blast. Can't wait to take a vacation with you and Cody. Cruise soon? :)
Love it all! Aren't couple trips the best? You guys should come to Singapore to compare islands. ;)
LOVE all the pictures!! I like how you get tanner as the pictures continue :) So glad you guys got to take such an amazing trip and be carefree for a week!! Love you guys!
Had to come look again. Lookin' good :)
What a fun vacation! You guys look like you had so much fun! And I totally believe you when you say they made you kiss in those photos - Nate's bro went to Jamaica for his honeymoon earlier this year and they have the same exact kissing shots. Must be a Jamaica thing?!
What a fun trip!! I think we need to go on a trip together and you guys can be our tour guides!! I don't believe they made you guys take the kissing shots. You would have done it anyway!! I love all of the pictures!! :)
This looks like heaven! I'm so happy you guys got to go. ANd could your baby be any cuter? she is seriously so so pretty it kills me!
Post a Comment