Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Peeps



 We got to spend Easter in Idaho! Well Londyn and I did. Cody got to spend some of it with Chad, Allison and Samantha in Texas. We missed him very much! It is always fun to be home for any holiday especially to celebrate with the kids. My Mom always makes it special. We enjoyed some nice weather down by the river and Londyn loved to throw rocks and play in the dirt!

Coloring Eggs



Grandma loves playing with all her grand kids!
Londyn loves to push stuff around
Relaxin' by the fire

Kyle is so good to Londyn

My Dad's fish! He was out fishing that morning

Who says girls can't get dirty?

More pushing...
Easter AM                        The search is on for the baskets and the eggs with money in them.
Kyle knows all the usual places...
Kailey found hers first!

Matty was pretty mad when he couldn't find his and Kailey had $$ in her eggs!



Candy was his first word. It will probably be his last too!

Grandma was so nice to have candy for the kids.


Easter Bunny hid Matty's basket in dirty clothes!

Londyn playing with Grandpa in her cute outfit from Gma & Gpa!

So excited!!
Showing Daddy her pretty dress!

She dumped out her whole basket!

Going to church.We miss Daddy!
We roasted Peeps that night around the campfire. Seems a little morbid- but they were yummy!

Meet Rue? Not sure if that is his name or not. I went out to the car and came back to find puppy on top of Londyn chewing up her ear. She did love puppies.. until today!

After that she kept her distance!










4 comments:

Julie Sacks said...

SO cute! I love the Easter dress!

~Tara said...

Oh, I'm sure Cody missed being with you guys. Sounds like you had a great Easter!! I too, love Londyn's Easter dress!! So cute!!

Kristin said...

What a fun easter! Glad you were able to spend it with your family. I bet Cody missed you guys a TON.

Holly said...

"Londyn looks so cute, like Strawberry Shortcake," says Caroline. Hmm? Well, she loves Strawberry Shortcake so it's a compliment. :)

Total Pageviews